We can offer all Seminars as 1 time presentations or multi-session training classes.
Our BULLY PREVENTION SEMINAR will teach our students and parents:
- How to recognize who is a bully, what bully behavior looks like and understand why bullies are bullies.
- How to prevent becoming a victim.
- How to use martial arts as a last resort self-defense
- How to help other bully victims without becoming a victim yourself
- How to handle Cyber Bullying
- How to gain confidence by being empowered to protect yourself.
- Read our interesting Blog article about Bully Prevention
The PREDATOR PREVENTION SEMINAR will teach our students and parents:
- The “Stranger Danger” myth that not all predators are strangers but often people the family knows.
- The Child Predator lures that are most frequently used to trick children.
- How to prepare your child before going to a sleep over, birthday party or babysitter.
- How to use martial arts to break free and run for help.
- How to attract attention from other adults who can help.
Our WOMEN’S SELF-DEFENSE SEMINAR will empower women and increase their confidence in their ability to effectively defend themselves. They will learn:
- Easy to learn physical techniques to defend against an attacker
- How to use simple strategies to break free and escape from being grabbed
- How to recognize potential dangers and ways to reduce risks
- Verbal skills that can help prevent an assault
- Studies show that women who are trained in self-defense are less likely to be victims
WHAT EVERY YOUNG WOMAN SHOULD KNOW BEFORE SHE GOES TO COLLEGE! will teach all the women’s self defense curriculum, plus…
- One in five women will be a victim of some form of sexual assault while at college
- How to be prepared for the new risks of being away at college
- How to be aware of sexual assualt traps
- How to recognize signs of unhealthy relationships and establish boundaries to increase safety
- Click Here to read an article on What Every Young Woman Should Know Before Going to College