As a Community Service National Karate is teaching FREE Bully Prevention Seminars during the week of January 22 – January 27th. These valuable seminars are open to friends of our students and other families in our communities.
What will be covered…
- What is a Bully and Why do people Bully?
- Signs that someone is being bullied.
- How to prevent becoming a victim.
- How to de-escalate a bully situation.
- How to protect yourself from getting hurt.
- How to stop Cyber Bullying.
- What to do if you are being bullied.
- How to help other bully victims without becoming a victim yourself.
Contact the National Karate School nearest you to find out the day and time of your child’s seminars.
- Aurora/Naperville, IL (630) 585-1700
- Bartlett, IL (630) 289-7777
- Bloomingdale/Roselle, IL (630) 582-4141
- Elk Grove/Schaumburg, IL (630) 539-9969
- South Elgin, IL (847) 741-6565