Children & Youth Programs
Our youth programs are designed to be more than just recreation. Our mission is to better prepare them for the future by teaching life skills that will help them to be achievers with improved self-discipline and confidence. Our students learn character through their weekly “mat chats” and gain confidence through their achievement on their journey to Black Belt!
Bully & Predator Prevention Program
National Karate’s industry leading curriculum teaches both children and parents how to stay safe in a complex and dangerous world.
Our BULLY PREVENTION PROGRAM will teach our students and parents:
- How to recognize who is a bully, what bully behavior looks like and understand why bullies are bullies.
- How to prevent becoming a victim.
- How to use martial arts as a last resort self-defense
- How to help other bully victims without becoming a victim yourself
- How to handle Cyber Bullying
- How to gain confidence by being empowered to protect yourself.
The PREDATOR PREVENTION PROGRAM will teach our students and parents:
- The “Stranger Danger” myth that not all predators are strangers but often people the family knows.
- The Child Predator lures that are most frequently used to trick children.
- How to prepare your child before going to a sleep over, birthday party or babysitter.
- How to use martial arts to break free and run for help.
- How to attract attention from other adults who can help.